The Bountiful Company is a global leader in health and wellness, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbals, supplements, protein bars and powders, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The brands of The Bountiful Company are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Pure Protein®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx®, Ester-C® and Dr.Organic®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
Working under direction of the Business Unit Manager, the ideal candidate for this role will have a high attention to detail, excellent communication skills in both, verbal and written mediums as well as ability to work independently or/and as part of a team.
- Accountable for meeting customer delivery commitments on time, first time, every time within company guidelines
- Collaborate with operations and customer care teams to ensure timely processing of customer orders to meet outbound scheduling adherence
- Facilitate processing of orders shipped from 3rd party vendors (Manual displays and bar line displays)
- Assists in the research of customer complaints and helps find resolutions
- Contributes to the achievement of all Key Performance Indicators on the Department’s Scorecard
- Support the facilitation of proper training, such as GMP, SOP, Safety, and Operations
- Provides feedback to the manager to support effective delivery of coaching and training as appropriate
- Identifies gaps and is instrumental in the development of corrective actions to address all situations proactively and effectively
- Identifies and reports unsafe conditions and behaviors
- Performs other duties as assigned.