The Product Owner (PO) will be responsible for identifying solutions and designing detailed processes for projects related to the WebACE platform.
- Partner with internal customer (Operations, Customer Success, etc) to identify requirements for new technology
- Primary coordinator of information between the business, subject matter experts, and technology teams
- Design full scope of work with stakeholders, including testing criteria, and release plan, with regular checks-in with subject matter experts.
- Consolidate data into user stories and necessary product requirements
- Provide vision and direction to the development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to establish timeline workflows and goals
- Respond to questions from developers, end-users, and quality testers related to WebACE projects
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide support for the creating of any relevant training materials for new technology related to WebACE projects
- Proven ability to manage multiple, time-sensitive products and competing priorities simultaneously with minimum guidance and high attention to detail
- Bring discipline and process improvement to the product organization. Enable the company to scale in terms of delivering products to market.
- Demonstrate a high level of comfort with analytical approaches and quantitative methods
- Bring a flexible, collaborative approach to problem solving, in which creative and quick thinking can lead to a solution in hours rather than days
- Convincingly communicate product vision, solutions and benefits to user groups, partners and stakeholders
- Be An action oriented, independent, self-starter comfortable working in an unstructured, fast paced environment
- BS in Information technology, computer science, or other related degree (preferred) or minimum of two years working experience in the screening or related HR industry.
- Previous Product Management experience preferred
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle
- Experienced in utilizing Confluence, Jira, or similar collaboration and documentation tools
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal comprehension skills
- Ability to analyze a situation and isolate root cause
- Previous experience using proprietary systems (WebACE)
- Proficient with Microsoft PowerPoint