Trust you are doing well!! This is Tahera from BC Forward. We have an opening for a Process Operator role - Greenville, OH and I find your profile suitable for this role. If you are seeking for new opportunities, I can help you in offering you this role. Can we get on a quick call to discuss this ,I could be reached at (317) 588 8608 meanwhile would appreciate if you can send me your updated resume and let me know the best time to reach you.
Job Title: Process Operator
Location: Greenville, OH 45331
- Production, safety, SAP data entry, housekeeping, quality, customer focus and manufacturing standards.
- Filling product into drums and totes.
- This may be done at the automated drumming station or at manual scales.
- Product may be pumped from storage tanks, production vessels of tankers.
- Monitoring scales and controls for accurate filling.
- Preparing packages for shipping, making sure they are clean and labeled.
- Entering batch confirmations into SAP
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment
- Practices safe work always.
- Follows client safety rules and promotes their observance in the performance of job duties.
- Transfer of finished materials through pipes and hoses with pumps
- Operates valves, manipulates switches, etc., for drum line operation and sampling.
- Moving materials via forklift
- Notifying supervisor or team leader of any unusual situation that may require attention.
- Keeps assigned equipment and work area clean and orderly.
- Completes a daily housekeeping area.
- Conducts visual inspection of all equipment to determine status before operating.
- Cleans vessels, pumps and process lines to avoid product contamination.
- Performs other work as required and/or assigned.
- Manufacturing experience preferred.
- Process industry experience is a plus.
- Steady employment history preferred.
- 12-hour shift work is required
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs occasionally.
- Industrial experience preferred.
- Prep totes
- Loading Materials
Thanks and Regards,
(317) 588 8608
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To learn more about how we use personal information collected, view our Privacy Notice and CCPA Addendum.
The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.