We are looking for a Premier Support Specialist to join our awesome team. Whether you have just graduated or already have experience in account management, we want to hear from you!
The Premier Support Specialist is responsible for managing all technical aspects of premier client relationships. The Premier Support Specialist will provide quarterly reviews with each premier client as well as coordinate support tickets and incidents, managing each through resolution. The role will serve as the central point of contact for coordination and delivery of all CareerBuilder support services for premier clients.
- Create and maintain support plans including documentation of software configurations with escalations paths for internal and external product support
- Provide technical support by diagnosing, issue analysis, troubleshooting and debugging of issues and complex integrations/software solutions
- Determine priority/severity of ticket escalations to ensure appropriate timeframes for corrective actions
- Act as technical liaison with internal departments for critical issues across entire suite of CareerBuilder products
- Facilitate regular review meetings with clients to discuss any issues or problems and provide feedback to the success team, sales rep, and product owners
- Work with Solution Architects and Developers to translate client requirements into a supportable solution post go-live
- Monitor support requests to identify any recurring issues and may recommend changes to products
- Partner with Success Manager for strategic account management
- Analyze customers' support requirements and identify areas where the company can offer improved service or reduce support costs
- Ensure contractual service level agreements are being adhered to and supported
- Responsible for content development that will support companywide knowledge base
- Minimum Associates Degree, Bachelor Degree, or previous Account Management / Customer Care experience in Software /IT environment
- Proficient in Microsoft office products, specifically: Excel, Outlook, Vision and PowerPoint
- 2-4 years Customer Support or Account Management experience
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM systems (beneficial)
- Demonstrated abilities with technology including but not limited to integration including ATSs, aggregators and HRIS Systems
- Previous experience with SaaS technical support
- Demonstrated knowledge of CareerBuilder
- Cloud experience with Office 365
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - both phone and email
- Have a positive attitude and able to deal with all types of feedback
- Able to build lasting relationships with clients and success
- Able to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Attention to detail & quality management; ability to deliver high-quality results to our clients
- Able to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Ability to sit at a desk for long periods of time
- Ability to work in climate-controlled environment with mild ambient noise
*CareerBuilder employees are currently remote. We do have offices based in Chicago and Atlanta. When it is safe to return to the office, you will have the ability to continue to be remote or utilize the Chicago or Atlanta offices as determined by your manager.