TEKsystems is currently seeking a Solutions Architect to work closely with their Sales team members to engage and secure initial business as well as grow new business opportunities within existing clients. They will be responsible for facilitating pre-sales scoping calls, carrying out demonstrations, drafting SOW's, and responding to RFP's. A Solutions Architect should be able to recognize and drive new business opportunities in the accounts, generating a revenue pipeline.
- Design, present and demonstrate Information Security solutions throughout the sales cycle, technologies include SIEM, IDS/IPS, End Point Security, Application Security, Network Access Control, etc.
- Respond to Requests for Proposal (RFPs) and also assist the Sales team in scoping and creating Statements of Work (SOWs).
- Analyze client's needs and scope solutions accordingly. Architect/design and plan in accordance with the prospects expectations.
- Work side by side with Sales team members throughout the selling process by participating in business development calls.
- Meet quarterly and annual quota objectives working in partnership with the Sales organization.
- Provide training and guidance to client's information technology staff as needed.
- Maintain technical advisor relationships.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
- 5+ years or applicable network security and information security experience.
- At least three years of experience in a Sales Engineer or Consulting role in an IT security environment.
- Subject matter expertise in Information Security technology verticals (e.g., Firewall, IPS, DLP, SIEM, Application Security, Web Security).
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance in the following areas: PCI; GLBA; SOX; HIPAA, GDPR.
- Thorough understanding of the current threat landscape.
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively with vendors, prospects, clients, Account Managers, and management.
- Highly motivated self-starter that does not require day-to-day management.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment that requires tenacity to exploit opportunities and a steady demeanor to handle challenges.
- Strong presentation, written and oral communication skills.
- CISSP or other professional certifications.
- Strong relationships with security experts within the region.
- Previous experience in a leadership role.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.