Equity Staffing is looking for a Pharmacy Technician for a temporary position. Our client is changing the future of health care and they have the expertise, advanced technology, and global resources to make it happen.
• Pull Drugs and prepare cleaning procedure for sterile compounding
• Make calls to patients and track lab results
• Other Administrative tasks as directed by leadership
• Active and unrestrictive OK Pharmacy Technician License
• Provide exceptional customer service over the phone
• Intermediate Excel skills, PeopleSoft and Great Plains experience preferred
• Must be willing to work weekends and late nights
Equity Staffing Group is one of the fastest growing Native American owned staffing companies in the United States. We are a certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) and the Rocky Mountain Minority Supplier Development Council (RMMSDC).
Equity Staffing Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Equity Staffing Group will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
We welcome you to learn more about our company by visiting www.equitystaffing.com.