The Pharmacy Technician in Training 1 must be authorized to participate in a pharmacy's/pharmacy organization's technician training program. Completes the certification program including passing all necessary exams as required by company policy. Registration, as applicable, with regulatory agencies must be maintained at all times and be unrestricted. Decisions are limited to defined parameters around work expectations, quality standards, priorities and timing, and works under close supervision and/or within established policies/practices and guidelines with minimal opportunity for deviation.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Less than 2 years of technical experience
- Must have an active Arizona Pharmacy Technician Trainee license with the Board of Pharmacy.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time and comfortably lift 25lbs.
- Desire to obtain PTCB certification.
- Mail Order Pharmacy experience
- Pharmacy experience
- Associates working in the state of Arizona must comply with the Tobacco Free Hiring Policy (see details below under Additional Information) and upon offer will be subjected to nicotine testing as part of a 10-panel drug test
The following policy applies ONLY to associates working in the state of Arizona:
Humana is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment and to promoting the health and well-being of its associates. Effective July 1, 2011, Humana has adopted a tobacco-free hiring policy that will promote a healthier workplace and will not hire users of tobacco and nicotine products. If you have any questions, please consult with your recruiter.
Scheduled Weekly Hours