Equity Staffing Group is one of the fastest growing Native American owned staffing companies in the United States. We are a certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) and the Rocky Mountain Minority Supplier Development Council (RMMSDC).
Equity Staffing Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Equity Staffing Group will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
We welcome you to learn more about our company by visiting www.equitystaffing.com.
Equity Staffing is looking for a Pharmacist In Las Vegas, NV . This is a temporary position with a Fortune 100 organization. Our client serves more than 85 million people and has a reputation for bold ideas. If you enjoy working with energetic people in a collaborative environment, we want to speak with you!
- Conduct comprehensive medication reviews with eligible Medicare population to close STAR gaps
- Address medication adherence issues, statin use in diabetics gap, statin use in persons with cardiovascular disease gap and other medication related STAR/HEDIS gaps for Medicare population.
- Assist with other clinical pharmacy initiatives when not performing comprehensive medication reviews.
- BS Pharm or Pharm D degree from an accredited college or university
- Current, unrestricted Pharmacist license in the state of Oregon
- 5+ years of Clinical Pharmacist experience OR completion of ASHP accredited PGY1 Pharmacy Residency and 2+ years of Clinical Pharmacist experience
- Ability to work independently within a cross functional team environment with frequent interruptions and shifting priorities.
- Proficiency in drug literature and clinical trial evaluation, including proficiency with electronic databases (e.g., Micromedex, Medline, Internet).