Job Summary: Reporting to the Senior Payroll Specialist, the Payroll Specialist is responsible for processing the payroll for Aerotek contract employees. Payroll Specialists audit, verify, and process payroll data and utilize various reports to ensure accuracy and compliance with payroll policies and procedures.
- Scrutinize and troubleshoot pre and post on cycle audits
- Run the daily off cycle process
- Communicate policies and procedures to Field personnel and Corporate Partners on payroll issues
- Audit weekly payroll wages and taxes
- Work closely with FSG and OSG partners to ensure that all tasks are completed
- Coordinate the timely resolution of payroll discrepancy items
- Develop value added procedures for departmental improvements
- Provide accurate and timely paychecks to our contractors
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Exposure to payroll related accounting functions and payroll tax auditing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer skills: PeopleSoft, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills
2+ years of Payroll experience
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.