Who are we? We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
We believe in cultivating an environment that breeds opportunity and encourages people to be the best version of themselves. Our team members see work as more than just a job-it's a career built on passion, grit and ambition. From achieving personal success to lifting others up to do the same, we all rise together. We help people achieve their goals-and then some. Our culture is centered around making an impact. We believe in doing what we love and encouraging others to do the same. Whatever direction you're headed, you'll find talented, driven and passionate members of the TEKsystems family creating meaningful work.
General Description: Reporting to the Regional Controller, the Payroll Analyst performs a variety of complex payroll functions in the preparation, processing, maintenance, verification, documentation, and reconciliation of employee payroll information and payment of funds for all internal and external employees.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working knowledge of PeopleSoft payroll processes.
- Working knowledge of internal and contractor benefits
- Ability to reconcile PeopleSoft payroll and benefit issues
- Create and maintain reports through PeopleSoft query.
- Generate all daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual queries & disseminate to all responsible parties.
- Ensure accuracy of data files (match the PS system and source document) with IT programs and vendor data
- Ability to work with outside vendors to resolve payroll issues
- Act as the Point of Contact for all Payroll testing to include PeopleSoft Updates and Year-End W2 testing
- Assist Management with the Onboarding of all New Hires (Payroll & Garnishment Specialists)
- Acknowledge, research and respond to all incoming Internal and External Audits
- Review all compliance emails from various Opcos & Allegis and immediately share with management team on impacts, risk, etc.
- Understand and identify issues to be addressed, assess root causes, and propose ways to solve those issues.
- Perform functional consulting. Act as point of contact for issues and questions regarding systems and processes.
- Ensure that work-related documents are up-to-date, all team-related process documents are amended as needed, and all lessons learned are communicated to the team.
- Provide functional and system support regarding the review and processing of payroll and tax balance adjustments, W2c, etc.
- Ability to support corporate payroll function on a daily basis: Garnishment, Internal & Contractor Payroll Processing when needed
- Assist Management on all assigned Payroll Projects and Adhoc reports
- Participate in Monthly CSA Training as well as CSS WebEx Training.
- Attend bi-weekly Opco/Allegis Payroll Conference call
- Attend all monthly Internal and Contractor payroll team and touch-point meetings
- Assist RC/Sr.MOS with other duties as assigned.
Required Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or 5+ years of related business experience in payroll, or accounting
- Familiarity with PeopleSoft HR-payroll and benefits is a must
- Experience with and assisting in the successful deployment of new business process and technologies
- Experience with Project Management
- CPP or FPC Certification
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
- Must be able to analyze and diagnose complex situations/issues
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to handle high volume requests and deadlines
- Strong organizational and customer service skills
- Strong problem solving capabilities
- Adaptable and able to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Must be able to operate, at all times, with a functional awareness of all aspects of the policy and legal implications of making hiring decisions.
- Computer skills: People Soft, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Query Builder
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
Employees receive a competitive base salary, commission, and an exceptional benefits package including a 401(k) company matched retirement savings plan, parental leave and vacation, personal and holiday pay.
- Medical - BlueCross BlueShield Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) with a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental - MetLife
- Vision - Vision Service Plan (VSP)
- Insurance - Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
Additional benefits include:
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Education assistance
- Employee discounts on cars, electronics, travel, etc.
The Company is a equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.