Our client is currently looking for 6 Patient Enrollment Specialists roles which are a part of a REMS (Risk Evaluation & Mitigation Strategies) program, which is FDA regulated.
It is important that they have a strong attention to detail and having experience with data entry, customer service, and call centers is ideal. Any type of call center is okay, but if they have clinical, healthcare experience or insurance experience that is a plus.
Having computer skills specifically with typing, data entry, email and some excel (mostly sending a spreadsheet or filtering out data in excel-Minimal experience needed)
# years of experience preferred is three, however, we are open to someone with less experience if they are a quick learner.
Shift: 8AM EST-4:30om & 11am - 8pm EST Monday-Friday (rotating shift)
The REMS program is something candidates are apart of who are in clinical trials. They'll receive a fax form with candidates information once they enroll in various studies. This person will be responsible for entering their information into the database. Should there be issues with any of the treatments the candidates are receiving, they will reach out to this support specialist to help resolve/escalate the issue.
* Handle inbound and outbound contacts from various sources (patients, healthcare providers, etc.) related to a specific and/or multiple programs, as applicable.
* Provide consistent customer service support to all stakeholders for the assigned program(s).
* Working knowledge of program guidelines, medication, or disease being referenced in call scripts.
* Conduct communication through various channels (phone, fax, email) to retrieve data or to address discrepancies in data received.
* Complete full follow-up with regards to missing information from stakeholders, including data entry process, as applicable, documentation, and safety reporting per program guidelines.
* Apply corrections and/or updates in the secured program applications and/or CTMS and appropriate documents, which have been identified through data verification or follow-up calls.
* Escalate potential problems or issues that require management's immediate attention and provide a summary with appropriate detail to his/her direct supervisor.
* Document all communications in the appropriate application contact log in an accurate, concise, and timely manner as defined in the Standard Operating Procedures and/or Project Specific Procedures.
* When applicable, may assist in the process to recruit or initiate sites and coordinate launch activities.
* Ensure all assigned project tasks are completed.
* Provide new and/or updated training materials as needed.
* Responsible for ensuring all program compliance duties (including re-education of stakeholders, documentation of non-compliant event, review of alerts/reminders, and healthcare provider follow-up) are completed.
* When applicable, may be responsible for preparation of program compliance materials for client meetings.
* When applicable, may be responsible for preparation and shipping of program materials and documenting action within the appropriate application/s.
* When applicable, may be responsible for processing honorarium.
* Review documents for program standards and take appropriate action.
* Ensure data entry, filing, and data confirmation are completed accurately and in a timely manner, as applicable.
* Other duties as assigned by the Program Manager, Associate Program Manager, Associate Manager, Coordinating Center, and/or Senior Manager, Coordinating Center and as determined by our client's SOPs.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.