Looking for Patient Care Coordinators (Delray and Lake Worth)
Employment: Full Time/Contract to hire
Location: Delray/Lake Worth
Pay: $12-14 an hour (Depending on experience/client)
Hours: 8 AM - 5 PM (Monday to Friday)
- Filing and documenting assigned paperwork
- Present a friendly face to patients as they arrive on site
- Work well under pressure of the doctors and staff
- Verifying paperwork and numbers regarding medical billing
- Demonstrating knowledge of Patient Care work in a fast pace environment, should the pace itself increase
- Will be filling in data on spreadsheets regarding patient information
- Must have at least 2 to 3 years of Patient Care Coordinator work experience under your belt.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook. Experience with Quick books and Bookkeeping are not required.
- Must be professional and show a reliable employment history.
- Must be punctual and on time ALWAYS.
- Must be able to easily adapt and communicate well to others.
- Must be able to demonstrate basic understanding of numbers and figures regarding finances, regardless of being in a Patient Care Admin position.
Please contact me if you are interested. Email me at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and reach out to me so we can see if you prequalify for the position. If you are not interested in the position, please feel free to ignore this message. You can still apply if you have already registered with our agency and have already come in for an interview.