Equity Staffing is looking for a Patient Care Coordinator for a temporary position. Our client is changing the future of health care and they have the expertise, advanced technology and global resources to make it happen.
• Coordinate new referrals and hospital discharges
• Data Entry of patient demographics in a variety of computer systems
• Coordination of patient benefits
• Experience working in a medical office or clinical setting
• 2+ years of Data Entry experience
• Knowledge of insurance reimbursement
About Equity Staffing Group
Equity Staffing Group is one of the fastest growing Native American owned staffing companies in the United States. We are a certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC).
Equity Staffing Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.