Great career opportunity in the Health care field!!! You will be answering 100+ inbound calls daily in a multi-function patient access center. Operations to be completed at receipt of the calls include, but are not limited to scheduling appointments, receiving refill requests, etc. The access center is an operations center striving to meet patient needs at the time calls are received.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous customer service experience or front office health care receptionist required.
- Ability to read, write and comprehend medical terminology. Must possess sufficient knowledge of English, spelling and math to perform related clerical and secretarial duties.
- Accurate typing skills.
- Ability to interact with others in a diplomatic and courteous manner on the phone and in person.
- Must possess good communication and telephone skills.
- Ability to work with many interruptions.
- Must be highly motivated and demonstrate initiative.
- Able to maintain confidentiality in written and verbal communications.
- Provides a standard of excellence as it relates to customer service for patients and other customers.
Monday-Friday 7am-7pm, $11+ per hour
We are looking for a reliable, long term, career oriented customer service professional targeting a long term career in the health-care field. If this is you, then please apply today