UPS is currently seeking a Parts Clerk to be responsible for ensuring parts are ordered from vendors and inventoried. This person will review and issue purchase orders and conduct an annual physical inventory of shop parts.
A Parts Clerk will be responsible for:
- Issue parts from inventory to work orders.
- Restock inventory.
- Process warranty cores for return.
- Ship parts both internally and externally.
- Cycle counts of parts inventory.
- Issue purchase orders to vendors.
- Review purchase orders and posting invoices.
- Data entry experience in a vehicle maintenance/parts environment preferred.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law