A high-end medical practice in the northern suburbs of Chicago is seeking an organized and professional HR Consultant to add to their team in a part-time capacity. The Part-time HR Consultant will be responsible for the practice’s recruiting initiatives, on-boarding and training processes, and employee engagement initiatives. Additional responsibilities include managing the administrative team and providing support to the front office. The compensation for this role is $25-45/hour commensurate with experience.
Responsibilities of the Part-time HR Consultant:
- Conduct full life cycle recruitment
- On-board and train new employees
- Oversee the administrative team; provide back up support as need
- Facilitate and manage employee relations
- Manage and execute payroll and track financials
- Additional tasks and projects as needed