We have an exciting opportunity for experienced retail associates! We are now seeking part time and full time employees for retail sales within a new sports store location in downtown Seattle.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Sales generation and interactive selling practices
- Providing excellent customer service
- Networking and account contact coordination
- On-site merchandise presentation
- Cash reconciliation
- Inventory control
- Support store manager (backup training efforts, policies and procedures)
- Move and organize boxes of merchandise weighing up to approximately 40 lbs.
- Promote a positive work environment
- 1 - 2 years retail sales experience
- Excellent communications skills
- Organization and attention to details
- Focused and able to prioritize
- Reliability - attendance and punctuality
- Independent Worker
- Flexibility with change within the growing department
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities at a time
Location: Seattle, WA
Compensation: $17-18/hr DOE
For more information about the opportunity please reach out the recruiter directly. To be considered email your updated resume and 3-6 references directly.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.