Paratransit Drivers needed in Indianapolis, IN – Hourly Rate $13.50 + $500 sign on bonus!
Transdev is hiring Paratransit Drivers in Indianapolis, IN to provide passengers with disabilities with safe, friendly transportation in vehicles designed for wheelchair lifts, seats and other special access. This position focuses on non-emergency medical transportation, but we welcome candidates with experience in customer service, home health-care, and providing high-quality patient or other care. Transdev proudly serves our communities with ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) transportation. Come join the largest private-sector operator of public transportation in North America one that cares about its employees, passengers and their communities.
Why Drive With Us?
- Starting salary $13.50/hour
- $500 sign on bonus!
- Paid health benefits, along with flexible work schedules
Apply Today for immediate consideration!
- Drive a transit bus and transport passengers around Indianapolis, IN in a safe and courteous manner
- Greet passengers, ensure fare payment and maintain a safe environment
- Notify dispatch of any incidents, accidents, mechanical concerns
- Other duties as required
- 21 years old or older with a high school diploma, GED or equivalent
- 3 years of experience driving a personal vehicle
- Flexible schedule to work mornings, afternoons, evenings, overnights, weekends, and holidays
- A valid driver’s license in good standing
- Excellent customer and communication skills
- Physical Requirements Include Ability to:
- Sit for extended periods of time
- Lift, push, pull, and carry tools, objects, or equipment above shoulder level without assistance
- Move up and down stairs easily
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping
Apply today – Interview times are open now!
For more information, please visit our website at www.transdevna.com/careers
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request.
Transdev is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster: www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm
Drug free workplace
If based in the United States, applicants must be eligible to work in US without restrictions for any employer at any time; be able to pass a drug screen and background check
Transportation, Customer Service, Other
Starting pay of $13.50 per hour + $500 sign on bonus!