BUS DRIVERS NEEDED IN ESSEX COUNTY, NJ. SIGN-ON BONUS $2,000 - SALARY of $13.15/hr without a CDL, $13.75/hr with a CDL, AND UP TO $14.50/HOUR!
Transdev Services, Inc. is looking for Paratransit Drivers to start immediately in its Roseland, NJ (Essex County) facility. Ideal candidates must have a minimum of 3 years of domestic driving experience. Come join the largest private sector operator of public transportation in North America – one that cares about its employees, passengers, and their communities.
Why Drive With Us?
- $2,000 Sign-on Bonus!
- Paid Training!
- Starting salary of $13.15/hr without a CDL, $13.75/hr with a CDL, AND UP TO $14.50/HOUR!
- Paid health benefits, holiday pay, paid time off, along with flexible work schedules.
- The ability to transport passengers throughout the Essex County, NJ area.
- Ability to advance your career!
Training shifts are assigned based on business need: Either 6 AM or 5 PM weekdays, and some weekends. Each employee will be required to bid a shift, which includes weekdays, evenings, and Saturday shifts. Other qualifications include:
- 21 years old or older with a high school diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Must be able to obtain CDL upon hire
- Must bring your MVR to the interview.
- Must possess excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Must be punctual with an emphasis on your attendance.
- Must submit to drug testing, DOT physical and an extensive criminal background check.
- Must be able to work in all types of weather.
- Must be able to complete driver training.
Physical Requirements Include Ability to:
- Sit for extended periods of time
- Lift, push, pull, and carry tools, objects, or equipment above shoulder level without assistance
- Move up and down stairs easily
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping
Interviews are being scheduled now – Apply Today!
For more information, please visit our website at www.transdevna.com/careers
We are located at 10 Eisenhower PKWY in Roseland, NJ 07068. If you have any questions, please contact Brenda DePugh at 973-618-1280 or at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request. Transdev is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster: www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm
If based in the United States, applicants must be eligible to work in the US without restrictions for any employer at any time; be able to pass a drug screen, DOT physical and background check.
Customer Service, Transportation, General Labor
See job description for salary details!