This is an excellent opportunity for school leavers, college-leavers or career changers to kick-start their career with a market-leading business who provide on the job training and opportunities to progress.
If university isn't the right path for you, with this opportunity you can jump straight into a fast-paced business environment. Lets get your career momentum going today!
Who will you be working for, who is Project Momentum?
We are the hype. We grow the awareness. We generate the sales.
We are the Momentum.
The momentum starts from within. We have built the best team from across the country to be able to provide the best services for our clients. How do we know our team is the best? We have not only hand selected every member, we continuously develop them to be on top of current market trends and sales strategies. We are confident that not only will our proven system grow your brand, we will also grow your business tenfold.
Momentum have a number of travel opportunities available. We currently have nationwide offices in Indianapolis, Minneapolis, Atlanta, Washington, New York, Miami, Tennessee and many more
We work with Fortune 500 200 100 & 50 companies, all brand names that you will be familiar with and who trust us to represent their brand to their target audience.
Have you got what it takes?
What will you be doing as our new Intern?
Working within a fun, friendly and energetic team you will embark on an intensive training program whilst providing clients with great service. As an Intern, you will:
- Receive tailored training where you will learn about key areas of the business including marketing, customer service and sales
- Work with experienced mentors, learn about the industry and build your product knowledge
- Contribute to the success of the business
- Work in a fast-paced and hands-on business environment
- Work on a face to face basis with our clients customer base
- Need to understand customer service, sales & communication – we will teach but a basic knowledge would be great
What are our future plans for our Interns?
Due to our massive 2020 plans we need new project managers for various locations. As project managers we need people who can teach, coach and motivate their teams of 15-30 people. This is why we are looking for people who are career driven and eager to progress within 6-10 months.
Our goal is to have a further 8 locations opened up by the end of 2020 – you could be part of our expansion plans if you apply today!
How will you be rewarded?
As an Intern, you will receive:
- A competitive pay package which will be reviewed regularly and increased as you progress
- Full and ongoing training
- Progression opportunities to suit your strengths
- Excellent social benefits
Due to our massive expansion plans and new opportunities available in the coming months this role would suit the following interns looking for work: Marketing internships, sales internships, events internships, customer service internships, sales assistant, sales advisor, sales reps, event staff, team leaders, event supervisors and many more