Events Internship | Paid Internship
Location: Miami, FL
Hours: Both Full Time and Part Time; Flexible work available
Here at J7 , we are looking for excited event interns who are looking to learn, grow, and most importantly make money. As an event intern , you’ll be the face of our client as you attract the attention of the public and explain our client’s products and services in a friendly and enthusiastic manner.
You’ll be learning and applying basic sales, marketing, client relations, customer satisfaction and branding techniques.
Benefits of Working with J7 as an Events Intern:
- Paid training, ongoing guidance, and an open-door policy
- Regional, national (and possibly international) travel opportunities
- A fun, team-oriented work environment with a positive atmosphere
- Flexible hours and responsibilities based on individual career goals
- A detailed payment and advancement structure
Events Interns that produce consistent results and are looking to stay on into the fall will have the chance to advance and assume additional responsibility.
Apply now for consideration
With our ongoing training programs and expansion programs this position would suit candidates looking for the following roles: Events assistant, Events rep, events representative, events associate, events team leader, events supervisor, events manager, retail events assistant, marketing events assistant, marketing assistant, marketing rep, marketing associate, marketing intern, marketing team leader, sales assistant, sales associate and many more.