PART-TIME SECURITY NEEDED!
WEEKEND SHIFTS AVAILABLE!
Looking for extra work to put some CASH in your pockets?
SECURITAS SECURITY SERVICES is looking for an attentive and observant individual for our Security Team. The ideal candidate would possess a positive attitude, be eager to work and able to work independently on the night shift. These positions require individuals to be on their feet for long periods of time standing and walking.
Starting pay rates at $10.00/hr
Sat/Sun (24hrs) 6a-6p
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO SUPPLEMENT YOUR INCOME!
TYPICAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Access control - monitor facility access
- Patrol premises - lots of walking patrols
- Report suspicious activity - observe for vandalism, break-ins, disruptive noises, etc.
- Respond to emergency situations
- Preserve order
- The ability to utilize a tablet, computer or smartphone.
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Required to utilize rapid and effective judgment in responding to unusual or emergency situations using appropriate escalation of force level.
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation.
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.