The Miami International Hub is searching for an administrative assistant for operations coverage.
- Run and investigate Bond Reports for Customs and Border Protection Clearance.
- Perform Contingencies in accordance to Trade Act Regulations.
- Prepare pre-flight paperwork for USDA and Customs clearance
- Clear inbound international volume on a daily basis and general duties associated with the clearance.
- Prepare post operation files & reports.
- Review and Audit documents in both English and Spanish and resolve discrepancies.
- Ensure accuracy in recordkeeping.
- Online Data Capture.
- Cover all facets of the OPS, such as Small sort, unload, south & north load, south rollers
- Knowledge of UPS systems: OPSYS, ISPS, ETT, FVT, IDIS
- Computer and Interpersonal skills
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) Desired (Written and Verbal)
- Able to pay crucial attention to details
- Able to Multitask
- Able to work unsupervised.
- Preferred to have experience using Microsoft office products (Microsoft word & excel)
- Must meet D.O.T., M.D.C.A.D. & U.S. Customs I.D. requirements (criminal backgrounds, Driver’s License check, etc.)
- Must meet UPS appearance standards
- Must be willing to work Holidays, work under stress and sense of urgency.
- Must be able to lift 70lbs.
- Able to work extended hours as service needs dictate.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law