This group provides and supports technology solutions for Anti Money Laundering and Risk Assessment programs. The team is seeking a strong Oracle PL/SQL developer who can also perform business and data analysis and who is looking to join a fast-paced, high-energy team. The ideal candidate enjoys building and making significant enhancements to applications, and has a strong understanding of designing and building applications. In this role, you will:
- Acquire knowledge and develop deep expertise of the Anti-Money Laundering and Risk Assessment data platform, requirements, and roadmap (will include reviewing 100+ data sources and data transformations that occur across sources)
- Create, run, and modify complex SQL queries to pull data from identified source databases for data analysis, data mapping, and testing activities
- Partner heavily with business users and technology partners at all levels to identify and resolve data issues from both a business understanding and technical perspective. Also define/clarify requirements for these stakeholders.
- Assist with the management of testing (Integration SystemTestingandUAT) across multiple Lines of Business (LOB) and a large number of source system providers. Activities will include:
- Organizing and tracking the receipt and processing of data file deliveries (hundreds of files) from source systems that are ready for testing or re-testing
- Tracking resolution of defects and research items across a large test team to ensure defect response service level agreements (SLAs) are met
- Researching and coordinating resolution of disputed defects across LOB teams and the test team
- Generate defect reports organized by LOB, multiple test teams, outstanding issues, etc. in support of daily test management and defect review meetings.
- Assisting with the coordination of defect review meetings
- Generating test metrics and defect summary description reports for executives
- Review and contribute to system test plans. Conduct reviews of test scripts and identify any issues needing correction.
- Develop PL/SQL data processing/transformation code for future releases (will involve loading data files from a large number of sources, pulling data from databases from select data sources, and writing data transformation/data aggregation code logic)
- Maintain the application, including troubleshooting (break fix) and maintaining security
- Experience writing and executing complex queries against very large databases
- Experience with performing business/data analysis and working with business and technology teams to define and document requirements
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) are required. Experience interacting with Technology and Business management.
- Fast learner, capable of solving complex problems and creating simple solutions
- Active experience with Oracle PL/SQL development and Oracle 11g (and above) database is a plus
- Financial Services and/or AML experience is desired, but not required
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
At present no Corp to Corp relationships will be considered for this opportunity.
AIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer