Come join the Sales Team as an Outbound Sales Specialist - Customer Prospecting. This is an ideal role for somone who is looking to make their mark in a fast-paced sales environment, or someone who is early in their sales career. We are looking for someone hungry, coachable and customer focused.
* Post-sales activities include outbound prospecting and appointment setting around consultation services
As well as building the business with existing customers, the scope of the role will also include developing relationships with new clients. You will:
* Build trust in the company and ensure our customers are provided with accurate product knowledge
* Achieve outbound call targets set by management team
* Responsible for building customer relationships through lead management
* Meet or exceed monthly targets and departmental KPIs
* Uncovering customer's needs and presenting an accurate high-level overview of our value proposition and solutions
* Develop and maintain deep expertise of LegalZoom products and best practices to provide value to customers
* Provide personalized support that aligns with our company brand and voice, directly impacting our customer retention
* Ability to work harmoniously with others towards individual and team targets
* Resilient and able to stay focused on winning over potential customers despite setbacks or rejections
* Deliver customer-obsessed experiences
* Develop skills that will allow for career advancement
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.