Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Operations Finance Analyst will assist the Operations Finance team in driving the financial and operational performance of the business. Further, the Analyst will support leaders across the organization and maintain a high level of integration with regional leadership. As a member of this team, the colleague has exposure to all aspects of naviHealth’s business model and be immersed in the rapidly growing value-based care vertical of the healthcare industry.
- Perform a variety of day-to-financial analyses in support of operational leadership
- Prepare, synthesize, and present insightful monthly financial and operations performance results reporting for executive, finance, and operations leadership
- Frequently engage with market operations leaders to review, analyze, and recommend performance plans for business operations
- Build and maintain detailed bottoms-up operational and financial forecast and budget models for each market and client that inform near-term and long-term business initiatives
- Execute proactive ad hoc analyses of business results for operations and finance leaders that lead to problem-solving and business improvement recommendations
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- 2+ years of work experience in accounting, finance or related field
- Robust financial modeling skills
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance COVID-19 Vaccine
- Healthcare experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills and ability to synthesize and present complex information
- Strong work ethic and must be proactive/self-starter that works well independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with professionals across the organization
- Ability to work in an exciting, fast-paced high energy environment while effectively multitasking
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability in analyzing, interpreting, and communicating financial information
- Highly analytical, rigorous and detail-oriented
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies now require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
naviHealth, part of Optum and the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, combines the talents of our dedicated staff and leading-edge technology to deliver compassionate care to seniors nationwide. With millions of lives touched, we are innovating the way health care is delivered from hospital to home so seniors can lead more fulfilling lives. A career with us means making an impact in the lives of those we serve, including vulnerable populations who benefit from care that is more efficient, more effective and more human. Our environment empowers our team members to elevate our interactions with each other and the experiences we deliver to our patients, giving them more days at home. Join our team, it’s your chance to improve the lives of millions while doing your life’s best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Operations, finance, financial, analyst, analysis, Nashville, TN