A successful investment firm located in Chicago, IL is seeking a self-starting Operations Analyst to join their team. The Operations Analyst will perform full support of the firm’s internal system and manage client accounts, data collection, and the ongoing improvement of processes. This is a great opportunity for someone who loves a challenge and believes no task is too small. The salary range for this role is $65-$85k.
Responsibilities of the Operations Analyst:
- Build new accounts and accurately report investments
- Consistent updating and maintenance of data
- Create templates and summaries
- Take lead on problem-solving and reconciliations
- Draft processes for all system support
- Project support including ad-hoc and research