US Business Services is hiring an experienced Corporate Office Sales Manager at our Columbia location. This is a full time position in a professional atmosphere with no weekends.
The Corporate Office Sales Manager is responsible for the training and development of the Sales Team on product knowledge, selling skills, and energy regulations.
- Prepares new Sales Representatives by conducting orientation to sales process, provide resources and assistance, and scheduling orientation ride-alongs
- Determine training needs by traveling with Sales Representatives, observing sales encounters, studying sales results reports and conferring with Sales Managers
- Partner with Corporate liasons to outline expectations and coordinate training tools, schedules and agendas
- Conduct meetings, workshops and individual training sessions with current sales staff
- Utilize a variety of training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices to ensure maximum effectiveness of the training programs
- Manage the development, design, delivery and continuous improvement of training programs as well as ongoing learning opportunities across the organization in support of the Company’s needs and goals