BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Office Coordinator for an opportunity in Elk River, MN 55330!
- Office Coordinator
- Elk River, MN 55330
- 3 months contract opportunity to go full time depending on performance
- Shift Timings: M-Thu 8:30a - 5p Fri - 8a - 4:30p
- 45% Office Coordination & Administrative Support- this role is responsible for the Elk River campus office coordination and administrative front desk responsibilities that are not limited to checking in/out visitors, assisting and redirecting campus employee inquiries as necessary, recording check and credit card payments from employees and office closing duties: cleaning common areas (kitchen, break out rooms, meeting spaces), restock coffee/pop/water, secure needed areas and ensure unattended external visitors have left by 5:00pm.
- Additional office coordination and administrative responsibilities include sending out all campus communications (general information, personnel announcements, safety alerts), attending admin team meetings and providing backup support for all roles in the admin team.
- 25% Entry Level Accounts Payable Administrative Assistance- this role is responsible for assisting with preparing the facility's entry-level administrative related accounts payable tasks such invoicing, reporting and reconciliation for the finance department.
- This role manages the monthly Elk River accounting tasks schedule and ensures all tasks are completed timely and accurately with special attention to end of month deadlines.
- In addition, the Office Coordinator will continue to partner with Corporate Finance to simplify accounting processes at the Elk River Campus, and ensure continued alignment.
- 25% Event & Technical Administrative Assistance- this role is responsible for assisting with event and technical support campus needs such as meeting room & AV setup: tables/chairs/Skype/AV connection, provides onsite contact for urgent needs, provides campus tours and/or safety introductions to visiting employees/customers and oversees any catering/food coordination.
- 5% Elk River Campus Safety -Responsible for coordinating and recording monthly safety meetings, assist with contractor safety responsibilities such as but not limited to risk assessments, tracking safety hours and assist the office safety committee. As a team we will also work to establish safety goals.
- High school diploma
- 2+ years of receptionist/front desk/office support/ administrative support/event coordination/project support/customer service or relatable experience.
- Proficient MS Office - Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Need someone with experience in creating formulas in Excel.
- Proficient technical knowledge - Web based tools (Skype), conference room set up, fax/copier machines.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills that demonstrates strong attention to detail
- Basic software and hardware troubleshooting experience
- Ability to easily adapt and learn new systems and processes quickly
- Previous experience in a global business
- Previous experience with general accounts payable responsibilities
- Previous project and event coordination experience
- Previous experience in the agricultural industry
- High-level organizational and detail-orientated skills that ensures accuracy and timely completion of request
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to initiate, research, learn quickly, prioritize, communicate, delegate and proactively follow up.
- Ability to work independently and serve as a collaborative team player that can identify the need to help and take initiative to assist whenever needed.
- Positivity, flexibility, and persistence through ambiguity to complete needed tasks is important within evolving, fast paced environment.
- Ability to maintain high degree of confidentiality and professionalism
- Provided the appropriate first impression and people first representation of the Elk River Campus and ANH organization through strong customer service skills.
BCforward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over the years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
We must inform you that during the hiring process, we may ask for you to disclose and provide us with various categories of your personal information, including identifiers such as your name and address, professional information, commercial information, education information, and other related information. Please note that we will only use this information to facilitate and complete the recruiting process. This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and willing to cooperate with a background check and drug screen, to the extent permitted by federal and local laws up to and including both criminal and financial reviews. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 113145 when responding to this ad.