AZZ Galvanizing - Minneapolis
This position is responsible for, but not limited to, providing administrative support to a busy manufacturing facility.
Education, Certifications, Licenses & Registrations
High school diploma or equivalent is required. An Associate's or Bachelor's degree in a related field is preferred.
A minimum of one years of administrative experience is required.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills
Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service. Knowledge of administration, clerical procedures and software such as Microsoft Office are helpful. Strong organizational skills and knowledge of Oracle is a plus.
- Inputs orders and produces production reports.
- Prepares paperwork associated with customers’ orders.
- Communicates with customers in regards to order schedules, shipping schedules, order completions and complaints.
- Prepares and processes invoices for purchases and completed work.
- Organizes freight for customers’ orders.
- Obtains and processes customers’ requests for credit.
- Maintains records and files, processes mail and answers phones.