Registered Nurse needed for a two year contract opportunity with Yoh's client located in the Pennington, NJ (Hopewell).
***We are looking for a Registered Nurse who has had experience managing an Occupational Health clinic**
- 40 hours/week (may be opportunity for job share)
- 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (clinic opens at 8 a.m.)
Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Registered Nurse
- Occupational Health
- Workers Compensation
What You'll Be Doing:
- Registered Nurse will be responsible for assessment and nursing care for occupational and non-occupational illnesses and injuries
- Registered Nurse will respond Emergencies
- Nursing, laboratory, and technical skills necessary to provide pre-placement and occupational medical surveillance examinations
- Health counseling as needed
- Registered Nurse will collaborate with other members of the occupational health team such as occupational physicians, EHS personnel and Human Resources
- Act as intermediary for disability and workers' compensation issues.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Graduation from an accredited nursing program
- COHN RN with 2 years of occupational health experience-Pharmaceutical experience a plus
- Hold certification in Spirometry or willing to get certified soon after employment
- CPR and ACLS preferred
What's In It For You?
- Weekends and holidays off
- Join Yoh's extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh's vast network of opportunities.
- Direct deposit & weekly epayroll
What are you waiting for? APPLY NOW!
Recruiter: Kim Myers
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.