BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Nurse Practioner for an opportunity in Richmond, VA
Title: Nurse Practioner
Location: REMOTE (will be expected to conduct home based visits throughout the area)
Duration: Contract to permanent
Responsible for managing patient care and treatment in collaboration with the physician.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
*Performs health assessments and preventative health measures within prescribed guidelines and physician instructions.
* Orders, interprets and evaluates diagnostic tests to identify and assess patients clinical problems and health care needs.
* Discusses case with physician.
* Formulates and documents care plan.
* Prescribes medication or other forms of treatment. Participates in On-Call program which may include after-hours, weekend and holiday calls and visitations.
* Requires an MS in Nursing; 1 year of related experience with clinical emphasis for nurse practitioner; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. Current unrestricted RN license and NP license in applicable state required.
* For CareMore business units, satisfactory completion of a Tuberculosis test is a requirement for this position.
We must inform you that during the hiring process, we may ask for you to disclose and provide us with various categories of your personal information, including identifiers such as your name and address, professional information, commercial information, education information, and other related information. Please note that we will only use this information to facilitate and complete the recruiting process. This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and willing to cooperate with a background check and drug screen, to the extent permitted by federal and local laws up to and including both criminal and financial reviews. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 111982 when responding to this ad.