As a Senior Associate, our Consultants work directly with Project Leads/Managers to execute NetSuite implementations and changes to existing systems using the firm's project methodology.
- Ensure completion of tasks, milestones, and components including but not limited to functional specifications, design specifications, configurations, quality assurance, implementations, and project reviews
- Work with the implementation team to design changes to existing systems and integrate new systems into client's infrastructure
- Work alongside the project lead to implement process improvements with systematic solutions
- Train end users on how to effectively use financial systems features and applications
- Develop customized saved searches for shared business user usage and to support integration needs
- Develop informational reports
- Take a hands-on approach to troubleshooting
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Computer Science or related field required
- 3+ years of functional experience with NetSuite financial applications/services, or other mid-market accounting/ERP application (Microsoft Dynamics GP)
- Ability to travel 10 - 30%
- NS ERP Consulting Certification
- 5+ Full Implementations in key position of project
- Experience in gathering requirements and implementing
- Record to Report
- Order to Cash
- Procure to Pay / Projects
- Travel 50 to 75%
- Prior work experience in the accounting field and knowledge of general accounting principles is preferred
- Knowledgeable in relational database architecture and methods including hands-on experience in developing SQL queries desired
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be a team player and be able to effectively interact with staff at all levels of the firm
- Strong conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent client skills and customer relationship management skills
- Solid understanding of business and information technology processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.