An integrated approach to tax requires experienced professionals who push limits and question the status quo. As a member of the National Tax Technology (NTT) Team you will be on the cutting edge of integrating Technology and Tax. The team develops and deploys forward looking internal and go-to-market solutions that help RSM lead in the middle market.
NTT service offerings grow from tax planning ideas, marketplace needs, or technological innovations - all with the purpose of delivering results for our clients. In this role, you will work with organizations undergoing transformative change to develop and implement innovative solutions elevating how tax functions operate.
- The Product Owner is the member of the Agile Team responsible for definingStories and prioritizing the Team Backlog to streamline the execution ofprogram priorities while maintaining the conceptual and technical integrity ofthe Features or components for the team. Take a significant role inquality control and is the only team member empowered to accept stories asdone. Has significant relationships and responsibilities outsidethe local team, including working with Product Management, who is responsiblefor the Program Backlog, to prepare for the Program Increment (PI) Planningmeeting.
- Preparation andParticipation in Program Increment (PI) Planning.
- Maintaining the TeamBacklog.
- Iteration Planning.
- Story Elaboration
- SupportingAcceptance Test–Driven Development:
- Accepting Stories
- Work with SystemArchitect/Engineering to Understand Enabler Work
- Participate in Demosand Retrospective Meetings
- Bachelor's degree inComputer Science, Business Administration or equivalent educational orprofessional experience and/or qualifications.
- 5+ years ofexperience working in supporting multiple software projects in various ITroles.
- 3+ years of ProductOwner, Business Analyst or System Analysis experience.
- 2+ years of QualityAssurance experience, with demonstrated ability in applying repeatable qualityassurance processes and methods to enterprise wide technology projects orinitiatives. Experience with test plan creation, automated test scripting, andload/stress testing.
- In-depth knowledgeof software development lifecycles including Agile development and testing.
- Excellent writtenand verbal communications, organization, analytical, planning and leadershipskills.
- Strong management,communication, technical and remote collaboration skills.
- Excellent teamcollaboration skills, to include experience in dealing with multiple projectsand multi-functional teams, and ability to coordinate across teams in a largematrix organization environment.
- Strong relationshipbuilding and maintaining skills. Fosters a climate conducive to establishingpositive working relationships with clients (internal and external).
- Tax Domainexperience.
- SAFe Product Owner /Product Manager (POPM) or other Scaled Agile certifications a plus.
- Limited travel mightbe required.
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.