Aerotek's Accounting & Finance division is hiring Mortgage Compliance Analysts to start on 12/14. This position is paying $24 to $26hr depending on experience/skills. Please read the information below and reach out to me if you are interested!
- 3 years of Mortgage experience required and Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance preferred
- 2+ years loss mitigation, foreclosure processing, regulatory risk management, or compliance experience in the mortgage and/or financial services space.
- Working knowledge of the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act and Military Lending Act and FHA/VA Loans.
- Advanced Knowledge of Mortgage Compliance.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.