As a leading Microsoft Partner and RSM US leverages’ Microsoft’s leading enterprise resource planning platform, Microsoft D365 Finance and Operations, and other Microsoft-centric tools to help customers stay competitive in a constantly changing environment.
We continue to experience strong growth and are currently hiring Consulting supervisors proficient in Microsoft D365 Finance and Operations whom have managed at least four full lifecycle Microsoft D365 Finance and Operations implementation projects.
Consulting Supervisors will manage client implementations projects. In this role, you will help manage your team assisting clients in the implementation and support of Microsoft D365 Finance and Operations software and the management of Microsoft D365 Finance and Operations projects.
• 4+ years of hands-on software implementation experience with Microsoft D365 Finance and Operations
• Team lead of at least four full lifecycle Microsoft D365 Finance and Operations implementation projects
• Experience with Microsoft D365 Finance and Operations
• Experience with Microsoft SureStep methodology
• Understanding of ERP software implementation project life cycles and methodologies
• BS/BA in Computer Science, MIS or related field
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with Microsoft D365 Finance and Operations in Retail or Food & Beverage implementations, preferred
• Undergraduate degree, preferably in an IT related field and/or accounting
• Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
• Microsoft D365 Finance and Operations certifications highly desired
Location: Any major city in the US.
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.