The RSM consulting organization is seeking an Microsoft D365 CRM Senior consultant with proven project management skills and experience managing complex technology projects, including an enterprise-wide implementation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM to support the firm’s growth strategies and business processes. This position is responsible for understanding the business needs and leading the development and execution of comprehensive plans to deploy technology solutions.
- Responsible for planning, coordination and execution of all aspects of assigned projects throughout the project lifecycle
- Establishing Cost Benefit Analysis through required phases of the project
- Throughout the life of the project, responsible for communicating regularly to Program Director and stakeholders the project status, risk and issues
- Responsible for project planning include assembling project teams, assigning project team deliverables, and developing project plans, schedules and budgets
- During project execution, responsible for managing approved objectives, budget, schedule, resources and deliverables that support the business goals
- Revise project plan as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements while following SDLC methodology
- Responsible for managing all aspects of CRM implementations
- Minimum of 5 - 8 years of experience leading technical teams with strong skills and expertise in project management and systems/technology development
- Proven experience implementing and managing CRM solutions within budget, scope and cost, Microsoft Dynamics CRM (2013 or higher preferred)
- Proven leader with the ability to assemble, lead, and motivate high performing teams
- Proven business facing skills
- Solid understanding of financial analysis and planning
- Ability to multi-task and keep multiple responsibilities moving forward simultaneously
- Strong understanding of technology, ability to learn new technologies and applying them
- Proven experience in influencing, leading teams and driving change
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Proficient with MS Project or related tool
- PMP certification desired
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.