The Nature’s Bounty Co. is now The Bountiful Company!
The Bountiful Company is a global leader in health and wellness, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbals, supplements, protein bars and powders, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The brands of The Bountiful Company are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Pure Protein®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx®, Ester-C® and Dr.Organic®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
Do you feel you have the ability to lead and educate a world class sales team on an extensive range of Gold Standard Nutritional Supplements? The Solgar® team is seeking a talented sales and management professional to serve as a Key Account Manager to grow and develop existing Key Accounts, as well as train, develop and lead a group of sales and key account professionals.
Solgar® has been manufacturing fine quality nutritional supplements for over 70 years in an industry that is constantly evolving. Throughout these changes, we have never lost sight of our original mission - to provide consumers with the highest quality nutritional products and information to help promote optimal health. Our attention to detail from manufacturing through distribution has enabled us to set, maintain and continually raise the Gold Standard™ for quality nutritional supplements, education, and service.
*** This is a remote position that is account facing. Candidate must have flexibility to travel to other states***
- Build productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume, new product distribution goals and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Monthly reporting, sales analytics and insights; understand go-to-market strategy and how to maximize sales efficiency.
- Execute our brand and category growth strategy to align with the assigned accounts.
- Educate our business partners on our products, retail goals, and measurement of success
- Identify new opportunities for growth; develop and implement strategic sales plans in accordance with corporate goals
- Establish, implement and measure promotional programs and events across multiple brands and departments/categories within assigned accounts.
- Coordinate and ensure brand presentations and new item placement, education and product training events with assigned account group.
- Sell-in new products and all promotions to qualified retailers.
- Collaborate with company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Proactively lead a joint company-strategic account planning process for those accounts assigned that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
- Lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- Achieve sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives.
- Train key account personnel on the entire range of Natural Product Group Products along with leading the customer account promotional planning activity and ensuring assigned customer needs and expectations are met by the company.