The Nature’s Bounty Co. is now The Bountiful Company!
The Bountiful Company is a global leader in health and wellness, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbals, supplements, protein bars and powders, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The brands of The Bountiful Company are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Pure Protein®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx®, Ester-C® and Dr.Organic®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Manager of Financial Systems is responsible for managing the day to day processes, analyzing business requirements and supporting financial application users as a super user for Accounting and FP&A. This role will also be responsible for the application administration of the company’s Oracle EBS and Hyperion Planning.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the application administration of Oracle G/L system and ensuring the integrity of the financial data across all systems.
- Performs a variety of application administration and maintenance tasks to support application operations troubleshooting, inspects and resolves system problems quickly and efficiently.
- Prepare and/or design key reports and validate report output for distribution to various user groups in the organization, Participates in all PowerBI projects for accounting as a Super User/Champion.
- PowerBI analyst for the finance organization.
- Super User/Business champion for Financial System Implementation Initiatives.
- Perform month end close activities associated with the accounting close related to the Oracle EBS environment (General Ledger, Fixed assets, AP, AR, etc).
- Maintains the financial close schedule of systems activities.
- Key liaison with Accounting and FP&A staff and Information Technology Teams. Consults with users in business areas to gather information about program needs, objectives, functions, features, input and output requirements.
- Oracle expert in Financial Statement Generators and Standard Report Request Set build.
- Ensure all new hires in finance are trained on the key financial systems and reporting tools.
- Administer and manage Hyperion Planning Financial Systems including maintenance of business rules, forms and dashboards.
- Build Hyperion Financial Planning Reports for GAAP & EBITDA reporting requirements.
- Maintains and reviews roles for Oracle EBS for accounting, finance and FP&A.
- Ensures that roles are defined to support the agreed segregation of duty.
- Expert analytical skills and the ability to synthesize change quickly using advanced subject and process knowledge.
- Develop new streamlined processes Accounting and Finance Teams.
- Ensures that all Sarbanes-Oxley required documentation is complete and current.
- Ensures that systems enabled SOX controls are implemented and effective.
- Works with business users to ensure that reporting for compensating system controls are in place and reviewed on the defined schedule.
- Owns the definition and execution of user acceptance testing for Accounting and Finance in support of SOX.
- Manages staff, which may include interviewing and selection, professional development, goal setting, performance management, coaching and mentoring.