The Nature's Bounty Co. is a privately held, global leader in health and wellness with a rich history and proven track record in the nutritional market. As a manufacturer, marketer and online seller of vitamins, dietary supplements, minerals, herbals, protein bars and powders, and ethical beauty products, our purpose is to create a happier, healthier world using the power of science and nature. The brands of The Nature's Bounty Co. are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Pure Protein®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx® and Ester-C®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Nature’s Bounty Co. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
As a key member of the Supply Chain Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team, the Manager for Warehouse and Distribution is responsible for the interpretation and quantification of financial and operational analyses related to global warehouse, distribution (multiple distribution centers) and transportation activities and driving continuous ideation for cost improvement to deliver improved business results.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Lead partner and collaborator for global warehouse, distribution and transportation leadership teams focused on the achievement of financial objectives and drive measurable improved business performance.
- Provide comprehensive analytics to evaluate variances to plan, forecast, and prior year.
- Provide detailed explanations to the key drivers along with insights and recommendations for improvement.
- Communicate financial risks and opportunities to leadership teams as well as global business units partners on the commercial teams.
- Partner with corporate transportation team to evaluate global freight spend risks and opportunities.
- Conduct monthly reporting and analyses to provide insights on trends, market activities, KPI’s, etc.
- Lead the development and analysis of the annual plan and forecasts, including freight for global supply chain.
- Research, track and summarize data including metrics, trends, and expense analysis.
- Interpret data into actionable items and work with cross-functional partners to drive business results.
- Evaluate projects designed to improve operations, cost control, and performance.
- Collaborate with business partners to drive progress and lead the measurement of financial results and impact to the P&L.
- Monitor and analyze ROI’s for global warehouse, distribution, and transportation projects.
- Communicate risks and opportunities to leadership team.
- Lead capital planning, forecasting, and pre/post ROI analytics.
- Provide financial support on all related global strategic projects.