The Nature’s Bounty Co. is now The Bountiful Company!
The Bountiful Company is a global leader in health and wellness, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbals, supplements, protein bars and powders, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The brands of The Bountiful Company are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Pure Protein®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx®, Ester-C® and Dr.Organic®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Manager is an integral member of the Brand Finance team by providing support to a franchise, leading the forecasting & budgeting process, monthly close process and providing finance leadership on strategic projects. The Manager will work & communicate effectively across departments to gather insights and drive P&L opportunities.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Serving as a strategic business partner, bringing an understanding of Finance, value creation and business drivers.
- Leading the end-to-end franchise monthly close, forecasting and budgeting process, providing valuable insights on business drivers and delivering financial targets.
- Focusing on strategic projects including but not limited to formulation of pricing strategies, assessment of new business initiatives, competitive analysis and benchmarking, and business process redesign.
- Analyzing financial results and key trends, assess current and future business risks, and communicate results to leadership.
- Implementing process improvement actions in assigned areas in line with development of procedures for required duties.
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships with cross-functional business partners to develop annual financial plans and ongoing forecasts for departmental expenses and headcounts.
- Involvement with special projects related to business development, strategic growth and ad hoc analysis.