The Mental Health Clinician provides counseling services for content moderators . The Mental Health Clinician performs moderator focused resource coordination activities to ensure agents receive comprehensive care. This position requires a person with knowledge of PTSD, anxiety and depression and methods to deal with them . The Mental Health Clinician must also have background and knowledge of trauma and the effect it has on adults. The Mental Health Clinician must possess training and group facilitation skills, knowledge of related resources, and the ability to collaborate with large groups.
QUALIFICATIONS: JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Registered Intern or equivalent with Master's degree (MA or MS) or equivalent in Counseling, Psychology, Social Work, or related field; four years related experience and/or training. Bi-lingual in Spanish is preferred.
- Both education or experience must meet the following experience criteria:
- Exemplary attendance records.
- Demonstrated ability to keep accurate and complete charts, client records, required data forms and processes.
- Demonstrated ability to perform additional duties such as facilitating client support groups, individual or group counseling, health education, training.
- Demonstrated ability to represent the Teleperformance in a professional manner with collaborative groups.