Aerotek is hiring for 50 CALL CENTER REPS-MEMBER SERVICES Openings in Winchester, VA.
THIS IS A ON-SITE POSITION- No remote work option for this opportunity!
Day to day:
- Taking 80+ inbound calls daily to help member within a 24/7 high volume
- Provide product information regarding products and services demonstrating knowledge, active listening, multiple system adaptability and engagement methods to ensure optimal member experience and customer service
- Perform transactions or related functions for savings, checking, consumer loans, credit cards, IRAs and/or other accounts
- Advise members of other products and services that may fit their needs and provide opportunities for positive member interaction
- Handle escalated customer calls
Qualifications and additional details:
- 1+ years of professional customer service experience within-office, call center, management, etc.
- Must have a high level customer service
- Must be comfortable submitting to background, fingerprinting and credit check
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suites
- Training:--------Monday-Friday 8- 4:30pm
- Shift:--------- You will get your shift lay out 2 weeks in advance, MUST BE FLEXIBLE!!
- 1st shift 8:15-9:15AM- 5:15PM (8 hrs) Sun-Sat
- 2nd shift 3-4PM- 12:30AM(8 hrs) Sun-Sat
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.