Clinical Pathology Laboratories Medical Technologist
Clinical Pathology Laboratories, Inc. (CPL) has immediate need of experienced Medical Technologist.
Clinical Pathology Laboratories, a member of the Sonic Healthcare USA family, is one of the largest medical reference laboratory systems in the nation. CPL is a full service medical laboratory that has served physicians and patients for over 60 years. CPL offers clinical and anatomic laboratory testing services to medical practices and facilities throughout the Southwest.
Responsible for performing moderate and high complexity testing. Analyzes, reviews, and reports test results and quality control results and takes remedial action when indicated. Ensures specimen integrity by adhering to the laboratory’s procedures for specimen handling and processing. Adheres to departmental policies and procedures to include departmental programs, quality control, quality assurance, and safety.
- Promotes quality client/patient relations and creates supportive climate by serving as a role model for behavior
- Respects and maintains the confidentiality of information relative to the laboratory
- Adheres to all laboratory policies and regulations
- Functions as a liaison between the laboratory and the laboratory clients
- Operates general laboratory equipment, including but not limited to: automated analyzers, centrifuges, microscopes, manual and automated pipettes
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical reports
- Ability to write accurate and concise clinical documents, memos, and required correspondence
- Ability to collect and analyze data using statistical methods
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the laboratory and with laboratory clients