Our client, a healthcare services company specializing in OBGYN is looking to bring on a talented Medical Biller on to their team.
- 2-5 years of healthcare experience; OB/GYN experience but ideally in GYN
- Someone who is familiar with routine gynecology care and coding
- Experience creating claims
- Good communication skills, coders are on phones with patients at times
- E-clinical works experience
- CPC- certified professional coder. Someone who has gone through a training course preferred
- The coder goes through notes and reviews for accuracy and then creates the claims
- Timely filing, disputing claim denials
- Someone who can read medical notes from physician. Pre populated in terms of coding
- May have to do insurance follow up
- The role has potential to be a work from home
If interested please submit application.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.