Position: Entry-Level Med Tech Sales
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Avenica is currently recruiting for an Entry-Level Med Tech Sales opportunity. The ideal candidate for this position is a recent college graduate interested in gaining experience in sales, business, and marketing. This is a great sales position with opportunities for professional growth and development. No experience required.
- Serve as communications liaison to clients and internal teams
- Support project coordination and daily workflows by engaging with cross functional teams
- Maintaining relationships with existing and potential clientele
- Communicate the customer’s needs and expectations to appropriate personnel
- Analyze market to determine approach to new or existing customers
- Collaborate with Managers to establish goals and implement plans to enhance current skill sets and sales results.
- Develop and maintain a detailed filing system for organizing confidential records and office files
- Process and report data
- Builds and maintains strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Collaborate with clients to understand challenges and opportunities and to help identify and prioritize goals/solutions
- Provide feedback to Managers on market place trends, challenges, and product access.
- Bachelor’s degree is required - all majors encouraged to apply.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines, while maintaining focus in an environment with conflicting demands and priorities
- Possess strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Initiative to actively seek opportunities to broaden knowledge and improve skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate and work effectively with individuals, strengthening relationships to achieve best possible solutions
- Ability to communicate complex situations clearly and simply by listening actively and conveying difficult messages in a positive manner
- Ability to understand client and business partner needs and challenges and apply creative and logical approach to identify solutions
- Ability to receive and understand direction, ask questions when appropriate, and manage time to work effectively and independently
Avenica is a national recruiting firm specializing in matching recent college graduates to entry-level, career-track positions within great. Using a proven, personalized process, we’re able to connect grads with opportunities that fit with their skills, career goals, and interests. Regardless of your major or experience level; whether you’re right out of college and looking for your first real job, or a few years out and looking to redirect your career, we’ll help you identify your transferable skills, discuss potential career options, and coach you on your resume and interview skills. To learn more, visit our website at www.Avenica.com.
Avenica is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants of all ages, experiences, and backgrounds to apply for open positions. Avenica does not discriminate on the basis an applicant’s age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or status with regard to public assistance.