The candidate will join the Hardware and Infrastructure Engineering (HW&I) team. Responsibilities include developing detail design solutions for the system infrastructure (network, storage, and computing) for new and revised systems. The position will require detail design artifacts to be generated which include drawings using computer assisted design (CAD) systems to prepare design layouts, detail and assembly drawings, and electrical schematics, wiring diagrams, parts list and other related documentation in conformance to appropriate program and/or military specifications. The candidate may have to prepare specifications, drawings, procedures and related engineering change orders.
* At least 2-4 years of experience with CAD modelling tools, such as Creo (Pro/Engineer) and AutoCAD, and drawing standards
* Strong technical background with high technical aptitude
* Strong verbal/written communications & interpersonal skills when working with team members/customers
* Self-starter, with the ability to work independently
* Basic engineering principles as they apply to hardware assembly
* Familiarity with Military and Commercial Drawing Standards, including ASME-Y14.100
* Experience in developing Interface Control Drawings and Cable Assembly Drawings
* Experience in developing wiring Diagrams, Installation Drawings, and Rack Elevation Drawings
* This position required the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in are circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance
Required Education (Including Major):
* Bachelor of Science in Mechanical, Electrical or Aerospace Engineering or experience in lieu of education.