We focus on developing and enhancing the competitive nature and willingness to lead within every potential candidate. This is a valuable opportunity for those who have experience in marketing, sales, and consumer-related industries.
Marketing & Sales Representatives Enjoy:
- An excellent work environment where fun meets success
- Competitive base pay
- Upward mobility with a personal business mentor provided to each crew member
- Team nights
- Travel opportunities
- 1-2 years of experience in a sales, marketing, event or retail related settings are an asset. Internship experience and previous entry level experience will also be considered as working experience for this assistant role.
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Excellent time management skills and ability to adhere to a schedule
- Enthusiastic about providing the best possible customer service for clients and consumers
- Positive attitude & eagerness to learn
For immediate consideration, apply today with a copy of your resume.