Marketing Internship Role
No Experience Necessary – Full product training provided!
Do you want to be a part of our attack strategy and have a career touchdown!
J7 is a fast-paced business that is continuing to expand and increase their client base so therefore requires new talent to start within the sales and marketing industry.
Our people, our clients and our network of business partners offer product training workshops, conference calls, seminars and on-site developmental opportunities, so no sales experience is required. Are you our new Marketing Intern?
You would be responsible for the following as a Marketing Intern:
- Promoting products, services and brands to an audience of both existing and potential customers.
- Being a great communicator with the ability to use your own initiative and enjoy building relations on 1:1 basis as well as working as part of our business
- Helping increase sales by raising the profile of your business, through targeted promotional sales and marketing campaigns and strategies
- Maximizing territory potential through targeting prospects, qualifying conducting customer meetings and demonstrating the product
- Submitting standard sales metrics, such as weekly forecasts, monthly progress, business plans and expense reports on regular and timely basis
J7 believes in a business philosophy of:
- Advancement based on results, not seniority
- 100% Advancement from within with clear targets
- Your attitude and work ethic will determine your career path
- Social and travel related incentives
Marketing Intern Role - Our Environment consists of:
- A fun working environment made up of enthusiastic, motivated, fun individuals dedicated to success.
- A career path and not just a job. This position will provide you with skills to use in all aspects of your career, whatever path you go down.
- The opportunity to be part of an organisation that values your input and treats you as an essential part of the company from the beginning.
Due to our expansion plans and the fact that we provide full training for this position we welcome applications from candidates looking for the following roles: Marketing assistant, marketing representative, marketing advisor, sales and marketing assistant, marketing internship, outside marketing executive, marketing supervisor, marketing manager, customer service marketing associate, marketing associate, marketing director and many more.