Who are we? We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
We believe in cultivating an environment that breeds opportunity and encourages people to be the best version of themselves. Our team members see work as more than just a job-it's a career built on passion, grit and ambition. From achieving personal success to lifting others up to do the same, we all rise together. We help people achieve their goals-and then some. Our culture is centered around making an impact. We believe in doing what we love and encouraging others to do the same. Whatever direction you're headed, you'll find talented, driven and passionate members of the TEKsystems family creating meaningful work.
The Marketing Event Specialist is responsible for building and executing holistic marketing strategies and tactics for assigned trade shows, customer councils and other meetings, including the creation of external and internal communications, drives lead generation and determines return on investment for various marketing events. This position has frequent interaction with both high-level internal and external executives and will apply leadership, strategic thinking and hands-on execution skills to our rapidly growing event portfolio.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops strategies to design, document, and execute innovative multi-channel marketing programs for assigned events
- Leads discovery strategy calls with key stakeholders for tradeshows to define onsite tactics and best practices for ROI
- Manages and organizes the execution of national events
- Determines schedule, travel logistics, tracking and payment of invoices, shipping of promotional materials, execution onsite, Salesforce lead process, reporting metrics and budget tracking
- Establishes key event marketing KPIs and measures results accordingly
- Manages Salesforce lead process and educates the internal audiences on best practices for successfully manage ROI
- Determines the creation and development of internal and external communications related to tradeshows (emails, invitations, SF chatter, flyers)
- Establish strong relationships with internal/external customers and marketing team
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
- Strong organization, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Solid Salesforce experience and Marketing Cloud (Salesforce Administrator preferred)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint and other event technology programs
- Proven analytical skills with the ability to assess relevance of tactics and programs as they relate to business objectives and strategies
- Project management experience preferred
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively in a team environment, is customer focused, action oriented with tact and diplomacy, and maintain composure in high stress environments
- Comfortable in fast-paced environment that values creativity, self-motivation, candor, reliability and accountability
- Ability to travel 25%-40%
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree equivalent applicable work experience
- 5-7 years of event marketing planning experience, B2B preferred
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
Employees receive a competitive base salary, commission, and an exceptional benefits package including a 401(k) company matched retirement savings plan, parental leave and vacation, personal and holiday pay.
- Medical - BlueCross BlueShield Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) with a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental - MetLife
- Vision - Vision Service Plan (VSP)
- Insurance - Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
Additional benefits include:
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Education assistance
- Employee discounts on cars, electronics, travel, etc.
The Company is a equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.